What happens when a mother-daughter team of strong entrepreneurial women get together and have a vision for high-achieving women in the Phoenix area? An amazing enterprise is born!
Co-founded by Braelyn Smith, and her mother Lynne King Smith, Thrive is a coworking space designed specifically with women in mind. Located in the lovely Heritage District of downtown Gilbert, the third-floor office environment is in the perfect location to meet clients or attend events.
With a spa-like atmosphere, Thrive is a work space that feels like a breath of fresh air. In addition to the traditional benefits of co-working, such as sense of community and spirit of collaboration, this space also enables women to build a strong sense of identity as CEO's and entrepreneurs apart from men.
Some of the unique benefits available at Thrive:
- 3rd story east-facing 600sq/ft patio with shade structure and mountain view for parties or events
- available catering, bar service, attached kitchen
- flex space, dedicated desk, or private offices for 1-2 people
- small and large conference rooms to host workshops or classes
- drop-in rates for members and non-members
- membership perks at local businesses
- workshops, classes, networking opportunities, roof-top yoga, and a members-only monthly event with the intriguing name of "whine and wine"
Learn more and schedule a free tour at thriveaz.com.
Visit Thrive yourself at 313 North Gilbert Road Suite 300, Gilbert, AZ 85234
We loved this location so much that we've already booked Thrive for our Spring 2018 Launch Party! Watch for more details coming soon.