Dignity Candle- Vetiver + Tonka
The Dignity Series candle line exists to restore honor and dignity to survivors of human trafficking in America. Enticing and rich. Luxurious notes of vetiver, black pepper, cardamom, and warm tonka and vanilla. This candle is made with fragrances infused with natural orange, black pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, labdanum essential oils.
- A stunning 7 oz. reusable gold frosted matte glass jar
- 35 hours of long-lasting scent
- 5.3 oz. of soy wax grown in America
- Phthalate-free, non-toxic fragrance infused with essential oils
- 1 metal-free, lead-free, cotton wick
- A beautiful dust cover that shares our company mission
Calyan Wax Co partners with organizations that have proven to be effective in the field of human trafficking and have a strong record of tangible, meaningful, and restorative work. These people understand that broken relationships, lack of economic opportunity, and a fatherless society are some of the driving factors for the demand and supply of humans for sale.
We agree with Traffick911 that the solution to trafficking starts with trust-based relationships. Sex trafficking is a symptom of a much more deeply-rooted issue: relational brokenness. Traffick911 helps survivors embrace healing and freedom by building trust-based relationships and providing ongoing field-based support.