Divine Fair Trade Dark Chocolate with Pink Himalayan Salt
A bar for the adventurous! This delicious bar is made with 60% cocoa and sprinkled with pink Himalayan salt, which adds a satiating blend of saltiness to its flavor profile.
- Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, rock salt, sunflower lecithin (emulsifier).
- Cocoa solids: 60% minimum.
- Sugar and cocoa traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 99%.
- May Contain: Milk, wheat, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut.
- High-quality, natural ingredients
- Deliciously rich Fairtrade cocoa grown by family farmers in Ghana
- No artificial flavors
- 100% pure cocoa butter
- No palm oil or soy
- No GMOs
As the first farmer-owned chocolate company in the world, Divine benefits 85,000 cocoa famers in Ghana, enabling them to receive premiums for their beans, fund community projects like wells and schools, and participate in business decisions.
Divine Chocolate has a strong commitment to ‘doing business differently.’ We’re setting an example to catalyse change throughout the business world, ensuring we consider people and planet in everything we do. As a player in the world business arena, Divine also strives to address the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – the specific targets set out by the UN aimed at ending all forms of poverty, fighting inequalities and tackling climate change.