Divine Fair Trade Dark Chocolate with Raspberries
Enjoy the smooth combination of deliciously dark chocolate with hazelnut praline for a luxurious melt-in-your-mouth experience with a subtle nutty finish.
- Sugar, cocoa mass, 20% hazelnut paste, cocoa butter, vanilla.
- Cocoa solids: 41% minimum.
- Sugar, cocoa and vanilla traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 80%.
- Contains: Hazelnut.
- May contain: Milk, wheat, almonds, coconut.
- High-quality, natural ingredients
- Deliciously rich Fair trade cocoa grown by family farmers in Ghana
- No artificial flavors
- 100% pure cocoa butter
- No palm oil or soy
- No GMOs
As the first farmer-owned chocolate company in the world, Divine benefits 85,000 cocoa famers in Ghana, enabling them to receive premiums for their beans, fund community projects like wells and schools, and participate in business decisions.
Divine Chocolate has a strong commitment to ‘doing business differently.’ We’re setting an example to catalyse change throughout the business world, ensuring we consider people and planet in everything we do. As a player in the world business arena, Divine also strives to address the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – the specific targets set out by the UN aimed at ending all forms of poverty, fighting inequalities and tackling climate change.