Gridley Eco-Sustainable Sunglasses
The Gridley Eco-Sustainable Sunglass is our new round keyhole shape. It features walnut wood temples with spring hinges and offers 100% UVA/UVB Polarized Lenses. Includes a woven case and cleaning cloth.
- Lens Width (mm): 50
- Bridge Width (mm): 21
- Temple Length (mm): 143
- Lens: Premium Category 3 Polarized
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Material: Hand polished ultra-lightweight eco-friendly frames are made with our very own Eco-Process which reuses 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content as well sustainable walnut wood.
- Accessories: Every pair includes a woven drawstring case and cleaning cloth.
Since 2009, Blue Planet's progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, they combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, they donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via their Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in the local community as a part of a Random Acts of Kindness program.