India Eco-Process Polarized Sunglasses
The India Eco-Process Polarized Sunglasses is a bright and colorful round keyhole style. Perfect for those who are looking for that fun yet functional shape. Color: jelly orange/brown tortoise.
- Lens width (mm): 49
- Bridge width (mm): 20
- Temple length (mm): 140
- Lens: 100% UVA + UVB Protection + Cat. 3 Polycarbonate Polarized
- Material: Lightweight eco-friendly frames and temples are made with 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content.
- Accessories: Every pair includes a woven drawstring case and cleaning cloth.
Since 2009, Blue Planet's progressive business model has helped not only individuals worldwide, but also the environment. In short, they combine eco-friendly products with social responsibility.
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, they donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via their Visualize Change Program.
- Each month, the Blue Planet team volunteers in the local community as a part of a Random Acts of Kindness program.