India Ikat Keychain
- Dimensions: 6" x 1"
- Exact placement of fabric pattern will vary slightly making each keychain one of a kind
Purse & Clutch is passionate about long term partnership with artisans in developing countries who create their products with an emphasis on design and quality. These artisans are treated with respect and are paid a living wage for their region.
They partner side by side with a group of incredible leather workers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia & in Chiapas, Mexico as well as amazingly talented weavers and seamstresses in throughout rural Guatemala. India is their latest partnership.
Our mission is to help support sustainable, long-term employment for men & women with limited opportunities by connections to international markets.
They're committed to take the guess work out of whether or not an item is made responsibly. The artisan groups they work with abide by at the very least the following ethical principles:
- there is no forced labor or child labor
- artisans are paid a living wage for their region & work in a positive environment
- there is a long term relationship of sustainable work with the artisan groups
- the artisan groups are conscious of their social, economic, & environmental impact on their country & ours
- they do not maximize profits at the artisan's expense & eliminate the middlemen in our supply chains whenever possible
- there is a strict nondiscrimination policy based on gender, race, caste, political affiliation or age