Kumquat Currant Apricot Wax Candle
A true citrus delight!!! The perfect essence of Japanese kumquat is married to soft and citrusy hints of soku lime and topped with a splash of white currant berry.
Carefully hand poured into beautiful dark amber jars with our proprietary 100% all vegetable apricot wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil blends, and 100% cotton and paper core wick.
Capacity: 8 oz.
Vessel Size: 2.75" x 3.75"
Approximate Burn: 45-55 hours
Fragrance Family: Citrus
- All our candle products are made with undiluted, domestic vegetable based soy wax.
- Our wick assemblies are made with organically grown cotton and paper core.
- Our containers are sourced from recycled or recyclable components both glass and metal.
- Our packaging consists of paperboard that is sourced from protected forests - SFI compliant.
- We use vegetable based inks for all packaging and marketing materials.
- Our packaging is made with 100% wind energy.
- Our fragrance diffusers and room sprays contain no alcohol or other harmful volatile chemicals.
- Our personal care products contain no harsh sulfates or parabens.
Years in the making, our new proprietary all vegetable apricot wax is an exciting new innovation. All of our candles are exclusively poured with this high end, clean burning wax. Extracted from the apricot kernel, this precious oil, when refined, creates the cleanest palate to blend intricate fragrance. The extraction process, although very sophisticated, is quite simple. The oil retrieved from cold pressing the apricot kernel is transformed into a solid wax form through complicated cycles of hydrogenation. The result is a candle product that burns up to 80% cleaner than a 100% soy wax candle - with significant reductions in smoke and soot. Even better, candles made from our apricot wax have greater fragrance load and enhanced permeation.
We're happy to share that every element of our product line is Made in the USA by skilled artisans and craftspeople. Yes, we mean everything. From our letterhead, to our corrugated boxes and the void fill we use in our shipments, to our glass components, retail packaging, labels, wicks, fragrance blends, and all other everyday pieces that you don't see. We strive to support domestic small business across America that help to make our products truly "Made in America".