Palo Santo + Cypress Soy Candle
A peaceful wander through a tranquil forest grove, where the earthy warmth of the wood mingles with a hint of sacredness in the air. Fresh eucalyptus and mint leaf mingle harmoniously with cypress needle, sandalwood, and palo santo. This scented soy candle is infused with cornmint oil, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, and cedarwood oil.
- 13 oz. minimalist matte black glass tumbler
- NEW black wood lid to preserve fragrance and extend life of candle.
- Single cotton wick
- 75 hours of long-lasting scent
- We recommend this size for large living areas and bedrooms
- 5% of Calyan revenue is donated to end trafficking in the USA Simple Ingredients
- 10.2 oz. natural soy wax grown in America
- Phthalate-free fragrance oils infused with essential oils
Calyan Wax Co partners with organizations that have proven to be effective in the field of human trafficking and have a strong record of tangible, meaningful, and restorative work. These people understand that broken relationships, lack of economic opportunity, and a fatherless society are some of the driving factors for the demand and supply of humans for sale.
We agree with Traffick911 that the solution to trafficking starts with trust-based relationships. Sex trafficking is a symptom of a much more deeply-rooted issue: relational brokenness. Traffick911 helps survivors embrace healing and freedom by building trust-based relationships and providing ongoing field-based support.